HOME > K-ECO > Overview
The Future We Want
Green Economy is a new economic system producing more, while using and polluting less.
Green Industry in Korea continue to grow despite global economic crisis.
ECO-EXPO KOREA aims to create a sustainable future by providing green business opportunities.
- ECO-EXPO KOREA 2016
- Slogan encouraging sustainable lifestyles to realize green economy and sustainable development.
- October 18(Tue.) ~ 21(Fri.) (4days)
- Installation : Oct. 16(Sun.) ~ 17(Mon.) (2days)
- Dismantling : Oct. 22(Sat.) (1day)
- C&D Hall, COEX, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Hosted by
- Ministry of Environment
- Organized by
- Korean Environmental Industry & Technology Institute｜The Korea Economic Daily
- Supported by
- Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning | Ministry of Education | Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism | Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy | Ministry of Land, Inrastructure, and Transport | Public Procurement Service | Seoul | Gyeonggi-do | Korea Institute for Advancement of Technology | Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency | Seoul Metropolitan Office of Education | the Federation of Korean Industries | The Korea Chamber of Commerce & Industry | Korea Business Council for Sustainable Development | Green Company Council | Korea Climate & Environment Network